Friday, November 20, 2009

And the parts start rolling in!

I went at lunch time and picked up the steel for the Vue. They gave me a HELL of a lot more metal than I expected. I was worried they were going to give me barely enough to work with, but my fears were unfounded.

John and I loaded it into the back of his truck and went inside to find out about some other parts. I ended up ordering everything. The hood, fender, fender skirt/splash shield, bumper cover and headlight all new after market. The corner light and windshield washer resiviour are used, but they'll work just fine.

I'm really excited about getting everything ordered. All that's left is the fog light and the battery tray. Oh, and an absolute smack-load of work!

I'll post pictures of the steel I bought after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment