Sunday, November 15, 2009

27 Days and counting...

08:00: The insurance company will only pay for the rental car until 12/12/09. Thank God I had rental and towing insurance. I'll be cutting away the twisted metal tomorrow and ordering a new radiator support and trying to source a left hand fender support.

13:00: Did a little more work on the Vue this afternoon. I removed this thing, whatever the hell it is

I also removed the hood and hinges. I cut a piece of tarp to fit over the engine compartment. I also put up a 250 watt halogen light aimed at the Vue so I can work after dark.


16:00: I just bid $5.00 on a collision repair manual for the 2002 Vue. The 2002 is almost identical to the 2003 so I'm hoping it will be useful. If not it should be damn close and I'm only out $10:00 including shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment